Thursday, March 21, 2013

Love for Spotify

So I've been on quite a recipe kick lately . . . there are other things in my life that get CUC'ed! :)  If you are a facebook friend of mine, you've seen me post a lot of links to random songs on SPOTIFY!  Josh told me about Spotify over a year ago.

Spotify is a Swedish-based commercial music streaming service providing content from a range of major and independent record labels, including Sony, EMI, Warner Music Group and Universal.  Total users reached 20 million by December 2012. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spotify). 

This little green sphere has really changed my life!  I think all music lovers will agree with me . . . one of the joys of hearing something that touches you is the ability to share it with someone else!  And Spotify allows you to do just that, instantaneously, at that very moment! 




When I think about you
I think about 17
I think about my old Jeep
I think about the stars in the sky
Funny how a melody sounds like a memory
Like a soundtrack to a July Saturday night
~Springsteen by Eric Church

Indeed, it is pretty awesome how a melody sounds like a memory!  I strongly recommend you give Spotify a listen; you'll fall in love as I did.

Here is a playlist of my favorite tunes both old and new, thank you for letting me share!

Sweet Disposition ~ The Temper Trap
It's Time ~ Imagine Dragons
Never Gonna Leave This Bed (Acoustic) ~ Maroon 5
Springsteen ~ Eric Church
Someday ~ The Strokes
Say (All I Need) ~ OneRepublic
I Want the World to Stop ~ Belle & Sebastian
Dakota-Decade in the Sun ~ Stereophonics
I'd Rather Dance with You ~ Kings of Convenience
Gotta Have You - The Weeppies
1,000 Ships ~ Rachel Platten
Southern Girl ~ Amos Lee
Spaceman ~ The Killers
Starlight ~ MUSE
Siempre Me Quedara ~ Bebe
This Is the Day ~ The The
Bruises ~ Chairlift
Beautiful Girl ~ INXS
Sympatique ~ Pink Martini (Hotel Costes)
Stero Love (Edward Maya Acoustic) ~ Kaitlyn Rosenblum
Good Life (Acoustic) ~ Tyler Ward ft. Heather Janssen

One of my favorite things about Spotify is discovering so many new versions of songs that you already love.  Acoustic versions are often refreshing and brings a whole new perspective to your favorites! 

Cheers to the silly little tunes that got you by the heartstrings! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment